Why does content marketing matter?
Content marketing is at the heart of everything we do – from public relations to video production – because we respect and understand Google. Today Google wants quality content from experts who understand the in-depth issues that matter in their industry. Google relies on expertise, authority and trustworthiness of your content and, in turn, will give you outstanding search engine page rankings (SERPS). Our content marketing skills, crafted through in depth experience of your industries and markets, will help your website to get in the first 5 of Google, drive more traffic to your site and generate you more leads.
Content that gets you clients
- We invest our time free of charge to become experts in your business
- We use our expert storytelling skills across multiple content channels
- We devise a compelling, powerful strategy to create content that builds authority, trust and influence
- We help you to identify what your customers’ clients want to see, hear and touch so that your content is meaningful, relevant and gets shared because it somehow makes peoples’ lives better
Proof that it works
- Businesses that blog and do social media get 55% more traffic to their websites, 97% more inbound links and 434% more indexed pages
- 60% of all organic clicks go to the organic top 3 search results (you need to be in the top 3 Google listings to drive traffic to your site for leads (Business2Community)
- YouTube has become the 2nd Largest Search Engine – bigger than Bing, Yahoo, Ask & AOL combined. (Social Media Today)
- Users of expert content marketing increase their website conversion rates by up to 600% compared to non-users (Aberdeen Group Insight)
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate. (Search Engine Journal)
- 61% of global Internet users research products online. (Interconnected World: Shopping and Personal Finance, 2012)
- If a post is greater than 1,500 words, on average it receives 68.1% more tweets and 22.6% more Facebook likes than a post that is under 1,500 words. (QuickSprout)
Our Clients Past and Present
We create public relations and strategic content solutions for a range of companies whose markets we have direct experience in, from industrial and technology companies to not for profit. From Stafford based companies to multinational companies (here are just some of them past and present).
You’ve probably guessed by now that we are passionate about content. But what we think is really important is making people’s lives better somehow, through content. Whether it is Joe public or business people, if the content that we create or curate is interesting, informative, offers solutions or gets them thinking about ways they can do things better or differently, we feel we have done our job! If you #lovecontent as much as we do, take a look at our blog or sign up now to have great content delivered straight to your inbox:
What We’re Talking About