Blogging is one of the greatest tools for learning how to become a better writer, connect with like-minded people, showcase your skills and build your brand. Whether you’re a beginner blogger or you’ve been doing it for years, we are sure you are still looking for advice to improve.
Blogging has developed a lot since its first appearance in the late 1990s. It was initially used as a unique platform to share thoughts, opinions and experiences and today it is still growing into a platform used by millions – especially businesses.
A business blog helps to:
- Improve your website’s SEO (search engine optimisation)
- Enforce your brand
- Increase traffic to your website via inbound links
Below are our top tips to make your blogs more effective.
- Professionally written posts demonstrate your company as an industry leader. If you post tips on your knowledge and experience, you are also marketing your business skills, products and services. At Changeworks we are a B2B organisation, so we post articulate and well researched blogs about the services we offer. We also build trust with our audience; we show we are educated in our field and supply our consumers with what they need.
- Blogs help to deepen the connection with our viewers. When you connect directly on your website, your clients and potential clientele get to know your business from the comfort of the internet. Customers like to be informed and appreciate what they are being taught.
- The relationships we build through blogging and social media is essential for our business growth. Grow your audience and generate a community of readers who will support what you write. Also, invest your time in reading what others have to say, if they found something valuable, educational or inspiring, show your appreciation back.
Blogging isn’t just an individual hobby; it has become a very practical utensil for businesses of today. To find out more about the importance of blogging and how it can help your business, please contact us on 01785 247588 or click here.